Bass Fishing Forum banner

Lake Austin PB. DD?

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  daley 
#1 ·
OK I need some help here since I couldn’t find my scale of course but it was too long for my 22 inch tape. Looks to me like an extra 5 inches on front and back of tape so I’m guessing total 27 inches.
Please weigh in what do you think the weight? Need to pick a number for my tattoo
Also had a big growth on the inside of upper lip which you can kind of see in the picture
I didn’t think Lake Austin still had the big ones in there
fish on,

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
OK I need some help here since I couldn’t find my scale of course but it was too long for my 22 inch tape. Looks to me like an extra 5 inches on front and back of tape so I’m guessing total 27 inches.
Please weigh in what do you think the weight? Need to pick a number for my tattoo
Also had a big growth on the inside of upper lip which you can kind of see in the picture
I didn’t think Lake Austin still had the big ones in there
fish on,
know it's winter but has the place changed? Growing back and More grass in there vs the last few years??

#12 ·
In fisherman would be referring to a healthy fish from a lake in Ontario or Minnesota, not the muddy toilet that LA has become (Thank you TPW, I'm not bitter....).That poor emaciated, starving, bass in your photo is about 1/2 weight. 4 yrs ago that fish would have gone 13-14. No offense intended, It is a bonafide trophy, if only a shadow of it's former self. As a former LA regular (since about 1976) I am beyond words to describe my feelings for what LA has become, and I will never forgive TPW for what they did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.