Bass Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
Definately badass..

Wish I could make a living off you suckers, and just ride around the lake hunting for a good bite all day..

Jelous!!

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
I didn't really see any new video in here. Just a new compilation of old videos with an addition of a hostess.
And some more tasteful editing. They did manage to include the desliming of 4 ten pounders on the carpet segment though. Just to be sure we know proper fish handling proceedure.

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
And some more tasteful editing. They did manage to include the desliming of 4 ten pounders on the carpet segment though. Just to be sure we know proper fish handling proceedure.
Ok honestly I didn't watch it, didn't want to be subjected to any more of the Angling Channels BS and I apologize for commenting beforehand. I am surprised as hell to hear that some of the vidoe of those 10lbers are still in the video. I mean really, what's the point in doing that??? Would be a serious miscalculation if the idea is to gain public support so I guess they figured there's only a few folks that know the real story so that won't effect their readership's opinion. I guess you have to make mistakes to learn sometimes but seems like a waste of energy. Course it may just be a middle finger kinda deal, hard to say..

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
I have no idea what Dez said , but I do know the Waldrops and they are bad ass on Lake Austin . DG
They are bad ass and I wish I even had a clue where to start to get where they are at putting fish in the boat. To say envious is not neough. They have worked their asses off to get to this level and are due the respect they get.

Without stirring up hard feelings i'll just say that I was talkin about BS that should probably not be spoken of again. The Angling Channel posted a video with content which some sportsmen, including myself didn't care for. There were many posts which seemed to have a polarizing effect on this forum and some got offended, even to the point of leaving. Relationships were damaged. We all learned alot and most fences have been mended. The post was deleted and the video removed. Not because of the topic I believe but because it caused such a rift amonst the ranks, many friends. ABF is an amazing resource and a brilliant method of meeting like minded folks, get info, and kill some valuable company time. I prolly should shut the f up but all is well and the world is what it is...

Forgive me TW, I love you and will avoid this subject forever, well unless it's really funny...

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
I literally Google Earthed every creek on that lake. It isn't Turkey Creek, it isn't the one where Westlake Boulevard runs over it and it isn't that canal that runs behind all those damn houses near Mt. Bonnell. I am stumped.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Damn Dez. Brilliant minds? More like drunken rednecks. But nonetheless, I'm flattered...

21 - 40 of 88 Posts