Trip ReportDate: Thursday July 02, 2009
Time: 09:13 PM US/Central
Location: Lake Austin
Started within 56.00 feet of:
Water Conditions: 75.9 degrees F
Air Temperature: 95.0° F
* Barometric Pressure: 29.93"
* Humidity: 27%
* Visibility: 10.00 miles
* Last Updated on Jul 2 2009, 8:51 pm CDT
* Camp Mabry / Austin City, TX
* NOAA's National Weather Service
* Station Id: KATT
* 2.61328 miles from location
Wind Speed: Southeast at 4.6 MPH (4 KT)
Lunar Phase: Waxing Gibbous @ 9.8 days (Visible)
Trip Notes: Much better night to fish. Found a good white light a ways north of City Park. A bit further up was another under water light but it looked very shallow and fishing near it only caught (a lot of) millfoil...
All fish released. Report posted from parking lot at the boat ramp!
Total Recorded Catches: 2
- Catch 1: Thursday July 02, 2009 10:03 PM US/Central
- Location: White Dock Light
- Latitude / Longitude: 30.3455 / -97.8473
- Fish: Black Bass, Largemouth Bass
- Weight: 3 lbs. 6 oz.
- Length: 20"
- Bait: Plastic Worm, Berkley 7" Black
- Notes: Thanks to Robert for recommending searching for white above water lights. I think this was the only fish under that dock, but it was worth it!
|3+ pounds of fun!|
|Testing out my makeshift livewell... Worked well. This guy was doing great when I let it go several hours later. Maybe if I get good enough I can try a tournament now...|
- Catch 2: Friday July 03, 2009 12:24 AM US/Central
- Location: Green Lights North Of 360
- Latitude / Longitude: 30.3457 / -97.8107
- Fish: True Bass, White Bass
- Weight: 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Length: 16.5"
- Bait: Topwater, Hedon Baby Torpedo Perch
- Notes: Went back to my favorite green lights and caught this one very late. Too tired to stay much longer.
|It got bloodied on the hook before I could get it out, but seemed healthy when I released it later in the night.|
||Sent from my iPhone using iFishJournal -- Fisherman's Journal App!|