Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a difference a day makes.  Had to take cover early again as the thunderstorm went through.  It was pretty after that but the fish were not cooperative.  Got 2 in the boat and called it a day around 1:30. Another example of the old saying "you should have been here yesterday" Can't believe this front...we've got a chance of snow in North Texas!

·
Registered
135 Posts
it seems lake austin is just like the weather...both can change in a blink of an eye. Sounds like yall had fun the other day though. What pattern were they on the other day if ya dont mind me asking? I have found alot on beds on the upper most part of the lake.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't mind at all. We were throwing small swimbaits on 1/32 oz weighted hooks. About the size of the small money minnow. I did catch one on a bigger swimbait also.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I got out there yesterday, as well. Fished near the dam between 3:30-7ish in two of the main creeks until the wind and cold started to become slightly unbearable. Tried pretty much everything. Had one little dink on a lizard. That was it. Still glad I got outta there!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not any particular structure...just fishing areas that looked good to me...most had plenty of boat docks. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.