Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I caugh the fish but it looked better in her hands. Caught about 6 pm. on a boat dock. Watermelon wacky worm. Felt the nibble, set the hook and thought I had set on a stump... until the stump started to swim away. Weighed at 6lbs 14oz. about 23 inches long... My PB. Hope to get out this evening and do it again.... Crafty, thanks for the help... I will figure that photo posting thing out one of these days.

· Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Wooderson just make sure you have your photobucket link between this [highlight]
[/highlight] and it should work bud.

Whenever you post there is a little button (third button from the left) that should say "Insert Image" you can just click on that and paste your photobucket link and that should work for you too.

If you want to use this thread as a test by all means brother, I can come back behind you and remove your test posts if you want.

· Registered
2,541 Posts
Photo bucket also has a little box below the picture that you can click on and copy. As soon as you slide your courser on the picture you want to select, a small box will appear below. It’s called IMG code. Click on that img code in that rectangle next to those words and it will high light that information. Right mouse click and tell it to copy. Then paste it on your fishing report and it will post that picture. What you copy will look something like this. [I M G ]--the web site directory description-- [/ I M G ]

Good luck on posting pics. By the way, congrats on your catch, that is one nice healthy looking fish.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So the 9 year old in the pic has been hooked for a while. I will post pics of her other catches... but a few years ago, she used a scooby pole in the swimming area at the park. She was throwing a white doll fly and caught a 5lb LMB. She is ridiculously lucky!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.