Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son was kind enough to post for me so I am returning the favor.  :)

First of all lets make this a fishing report: Kyle and Kevin (the man with the golden lipping hands [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]) hit Lake Austin yesterday for an afternoon fish and Kyle managed one 4 pounder just down from the now famous dock, which they did not fish because there were two Kayaks anchored off of it live bait fishing. Wonder what they thought might be there? :eek:

Now the real reason for the post- Kyle found something when they were leaving. Did anyone lose something at City Park yesterday? PM me or describe it here if you did. Kyle is perfectly happy to keep this if it is unclaimed but would rather get it back to it’s owner and gain the ever useful “Cosmic Karma Fishing Points” for use at a later date. ;D

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was a super nice carbon fiber off set handle kayak paddle. The guy who left/lost it came out and posted signs around the park and we just happened to go fishing....again ;)

So we called him and he is going to pick it up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.