Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished LA from 6:30p to 10p and caught 4 keepers weighing in at 15.25lbs.  Bites were violent, seems they are in full pre-spawn mode moving back a bit.  Or, at least a bit shallower.   All bites came on a wacky rigged senko in 4-8 feet of water.  We T-rigged the senko, but they only wanted the wacky and would only take it after it soaked a couple of seconds after a slow dead stick.  Had to be quick on the set tonight.  This one was 7.02.  Missed a few nice ones that made for a what could've been.  Looking forward to seeing yall out at the Wed nighters

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
6C5C5E525D503F0 said:
I netted that bad boy sitting down..with a Patron margarita in my other hand.
As an experienced margarita imbiber, I was distressed to read that you netted the fish with your Patron margarita in the other hand. Sure would be a shame to lose or spill a nice margarita just to help a buddy. Consider securing your beverage in an stable holder before such altruist gestures, or heartbreak may ensue.

Nice fish by the way!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.