Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
;D 23 More day's and it's a$$ kicking time!The South Bass Champs will have there first tournament and it's going to be great!My dad's good friend told me there having some big issues on the MEXICAN side of the lake between the dam and buraw's lot's of boat theft's and lot's of DRUG'S starting to go across in those area's so let's be carfull out there and good luck to every one fishing the south!!! ;D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok just found out more info on what's going on there!It seems that there are drug's going on threw those area'a of the lake!A good friend told me if it look's like a boat full of mexican's coming toward's you get out of there and do not stop for eany body if you think it could be a hokes!I mean it's true if you look at it most of us run's 200/225'sand300hp motor's eany way!Well good luck to all who fish this year! And MERRY Christmas TO ALL AND ALL A GOOD NIGHT

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My dad's freind has heard it from the Ranger dealer in DELRIO but now we just been informed that my dad's friend ray has been fishing from the DAM up to the Bera's and he has had no trouble at all!I hope that's the case because all my spot's are over there!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well guy's I was down there from 1/1/08 to 1/6/08 and fished from the dam to buraw's and never had one problem with Mexico police so thought I would let y'all know!!O and 4 more day's and we will see who is the winner of the first BASS CHAMPS tournament of the SOUTH!!!!
LET THE PARTY HIT THE ROAD!!!!
THANKS
MATT ;D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well here it is boy's the road trip to LAKE AMSTAID starts tomorrow at 9:00am!I hope every body that is fishing Bass Champs South has a good turn out and a safe one at that!I think with the way the weather has been fishing is going to be a lot better then what it has been!There is a 10% chance of rain on saterday and the wind should not be bad until after lunch but when I say bad it should be 15-to-20 out of the north so not to bad :eek: lol !! Ill just put it to y'all this way if the wind picks up you better be ready because it gets ruff out there my dad and his partner won both AMSTAID tournaments last year and y'all all now how ruff it got out there during both events but if your willing to stick threw it then that's what happens you become a champ!!So god bless and good luck to all!!! ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.