Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i am going to Pace Bend Park this weekend, but i have a question for you bass fishermen, i work at Capital Metro and on my way home i take South Lakeshore and am going to start stopping on my way home and throw some sures out, i just bought my first pack of Senkos and was wondering if you guys fish them with weight or without for best results.

·
Registered
25 Posts
A senko cherry poppin is in order!!! tossing from the shore on lady bird go weightless or at the most a 1/8 oz tungsten bullet weight its smaller and more stream line than the old fashioned LEAD ones that still work but technology has advanced why not give it a try.

Oh and experiment with colors and set ups and remember that they are fragile but can be saved. the left over pieces when you catch that 3rd,5th,or 7th fish on a worm . save those pieces for making a wacky set-up weedless. have fun and let me know how ya do I am buying my first john boat in a few weeks and I can troll on LBL with the best of em.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.