Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I had my pick of Central Texas Lakes. I chose Lady Bird Lake in downtown Austin. Attractive young ladies in bikinis paddling around me in circles while I catch bass. Hell to the yeah!

The planets were still shining brightly through the city light pollution when I dropped in at the Holiday Inn ramp. My transducer plug, already down the left SI, lost the remaining two sonar pins when I plugged it in this morning. I tossed it back in the truck and shoved off.

So much flotsam made topwater fishing challenging so I switched to senko and boated a couple. The bite seemed aggressive so I cast out Chatterbait and got a couple more. As the sun rose, I fished Four Seasons and caught fish on senko and TR BBH.

I was done beating the banks, so I moved out and anchored where I remembered a brushpile. I got six on drop-shot Roboworm. The only downtown demonstrations were green fish protesting sharp steel in their face. Off at 1pm.
BD653D53-8C14-421B-A518-EE34D5AAADCE.jpeg 09389176-0E71-4FD2-B7C0-9AEECA76E1D1.jpeg

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
stud.
i took the morning off, and will again tomorrow. babysitting a new pup!
unfortunately, we had to put down Luke the Protector. i was his human. gonna miss him forever.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
he will always be in my mind and heart. he was that tied to me.
(sorry to hijack the thread, but there's only 4 of us doing any posting around here anyway...)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Jeremy - great to have that scenery around you as long as they leave you along. Great report. Bill - sorry for the loss of you companion. Hopefully this pup will fill some of the void my friend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts