Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was up early, excited to get a good start. The hoopty ran like poopty but it got me to the lake. I dropped in and was surprised that no one else was fishing. I caught a fun fish on a beaver before they sun came up. I was hopeful that meant they were biting.

An hour later I got one on a texposed senko. This is tough fishing. The rain was coming down good, so I anchored under First Street and drop shot. Not a single fish from First Street. The rain eased so I started back down lake. Not a single fish from Hyatt. I got a drop-shot cutie pie at Congress. Where are the fish?

I got up by the elevated Butler Trail and got a couple good’uns on the beaver. That’s more like it. I drop-shot and got more cutie pies near the ramp, around eight or so. The hoopty ran pretty good on the way home, I guess I’ll keep it.
31F88A25-3DE6-4C92-A25A-0DE24D1D56A4.jpeg

·
Registered
149 Posts
That is a good looking LadyBird Bass. It was too windy for me this weekend to put in the Yak, so I beat the banks. I had the same question you did- "Where are the fish?" Looks like you found some of them. Of course, I did not throw the old reliable senko. Next time.

JT

1 - 2 of 2 Posts