Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lunker_master and I hit up old Lake Austin yesterday evening. We fished just north of Citypark aka Emma Long. We got out there around 7:00 and fished till 8:30. Between us we caught 6 Black biggest going around 2lb. All fish were caught on plastic worms and crawdads. Colors were motor oil and watermelon with Chartreuse; either T-rigged or droppshot style. We also threw out some popper, spinners and medium diving cranks with no luck. There were a ton of boats wich made it hard to fish. I was also surprised at how many bass boats I saw out there. There had to be 2 for every ski boat by sunset. ;D get em
All in all it was really nice to get out there.

·
Registered
597 Posts
There is grass north that is milfoil, there is some hydrilla right near city park. It's scattered and clumpy, and no real weed edges yet. But up north near quinlan it is near froggin' time. The milfoil will surface and mat in some areas probably in a month or even a little less.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.