Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fishing was pretty slow this morning...couldnt get the schoolies to bite so went up around city park landed 1 about three pounds on a swimbait.....went further up the lake and managed a few small fish in the shaded areas... I guess I can sum up today by saying at least didnt get skunked...

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
It was good meeting you today nitroguy. Fishbone and I had a slow day as well. We caught about 10 total, most were dinks Fishbone did lose a nice one that broke off at the boat, would have went around 6#. See ya on the lake....

John

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JT it was good to meet you also.... The fish just would not bite but thats why they call it fishing...................Maybe next time it will be better thats what we all keep coming back for!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
706 Posts
150B5F0 said:
Fishbone did lose a nice one that broke off at the boat, would have went around 6#.  See ya on the lake....

John
Yep, tough day on Friday. When a 3lb and 6lb fish break you off on brand new line something's wrong! That line is history...went back to what I normally use.

D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.