Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished again today caught around thirty bass but all were small........Did manage one about three pounds but nothing to talk about.....fished dam to dam and seemed where the shade was so was the fish........ Went in the grass by the flat some big bass swimming but no takers...All in all a good day fishing............

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Thanks for the report nitroguy. Sounds like the bite is improving, at least for numbers. I haven't caught anything over 3 lbs from LA for several weeks now.

John

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
on the upper part of the lake the grass is really thick....I wonder if I should invent some kind of mower to cut the grass....oops i gave another idea away....but yes the grass is really thick and and if you have time you can find the bass..... the other day my son went with me and we fished slow like 2 speed on the troll motor and was able to catch 30 bass or so............I know we all want to get out there and catch fish everytime but after this past few days I have learned slow down a bit and see whats around the whole area....Fishing fast all the time is not a good idea all the time....Well good luck on the lake and next time might be your big bass pic on here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.