Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a lot of skiers all day today did manage a fish or two on the swim bait and then went to tr rattlesnake watermelon red in color and caught a few more... hooked the big one early in the morning that sucker jumped about 3 feet out of the water and gave the swim bait back.......Wife and I thought we were going to get hit by those skiers not paying mind of where they were going and affter a wave came over the front of the boat we bailed..... Not lot of fish caught this morning but was a fun trip and a wonderful morning other than the wake........

· Registered
259 Posts
Fishless and I were out there this morning from 6-10. We caught a few small ones. Launched at Quinlan and headed north. Saw Alan out there. Quite a few bass boats up north this morning in addition to the tons of ski boats out there.

· Registered
1,667 Posts
Well Lake Travis was not much better, it was one of the most crowed days I have seen out there. We put in at the dam and when we drove by the guard shack we were told that there may not be any parking and might have to park outside and walk in. Luckily there were a couple spots. JR

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.