Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put in at 360 launch at 7:10 AM. Fished directly across from launch using soft plastics 2 feet from bank heading northwest. Caught 6-7 LM, largest weighing 4.6lbs. Moved down stream to the reed patches off main body of lake by Laguna Gloria and picked up 4 more LM and one 23in ToT (Ticked off Turtle) on soft plastics. All fish were released where they were caught. Apologies, no pics this time. Will make it a point in the future.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Nice! sounds like a great day. You didn't mention releasing the turtle. Soup? ;) I have a Cajun brother In law that swears by it. I have had a few big nasty snappers hit a Black-blue jig. It is always weird.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Tortuga was successfully released with a long pair of needle nose pliers and multiple attempts at hook removal, no soup for me :eek:. Water clarity on a scale from 1-8, one being best. I would say about a 2 (slightly stained) across from the launch and a 3 down stream around the reeds. It was a bit brown in the Laguna Gloria Cove, but didn't go back in that area. Didn't see much debree from 360 bridge to Hula Hut or ski tools thumping to Jay Z.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.