Trip ReportDate: Tuesday September 08, 2009
Time: 08:03 PM US/Central
Location: Lake Austin
Started within 155.58 feet of:
Water Conditions: 82 degrees F
Air Temperature: 88.0° F
* Barometric Pressure: 29.85"
* Humidity: 52%
* Visibility: 10.00 miles
* Last Updated on Sep 8 2009, 6:51 pm CDT
* Camp Mabry / Austin City, TX
* NOAA's National Weather Service
* Station Id: KATT
* 2.59424 miles from location
Wind Speed: South at 10.4 MPH (9 KT)
Lunar Phase: Waning Gibbous @ 18.8 days (Visible)
Trip Notes: Tough night on the water. I'm almost embarassed to post a report! 2 catches, that's it!
Both fish released, hope they grow much bigger.
Posting report from 360 bridge parking lot, just before heading home.
Photo not worth posting.
Total Recorded Catches: 2
- Catch 1: Tuesday September 08, 2009 09:42 PM US/Central
- Location: Green Lights North Of 360
- Latitude / Longitude: 30.3457 / -97.8106
- Fish: Black Bass, Largemouth Bass
- Length: 15"
- Bait: Spoon, Gold Castmaster
- Catch 2: Tuesday September 08, 2009 10:24 PM US/Central
- Location: Green Lights (New)
- Latitude / Longitude: 30.328 / -97.8272
- Fish: True Bass, Hybrid Striped Bass
- Length: 13"
- Bait: Plastic Minnow, Powerbait Pearl Red Eye 3" Pogy
||Sent from my iPhone using iFishJournal -- Fisherman's Journal App!|