Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
 got this 5.12#er in a nice grass patch on the bronz eye. caught a few others on white super fluke. miss a couple of nice onew on the fluke due to my reel being a piece of crap, but it's cool to watch them bass come out of no where and slam them flukes.

G

·
hey drew i think i blew past you a couple times around midlake... was that u fishing the stretch by dell's property in the aluminum? was a dinkfest for me... after dark i did the dirty and trolled a DD-22.. stuck one that was a FATTY but i don't really count her since i was doing the dirty.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, that was me in the jon boat. I have a bass boat ,but i just love my jon boat. I can get that thing into about 6 inches of water. other then that fatty all i caught was dinks. but i had a couple of 3-4 lbers kill the fluke and when i set the hook the spool just bird nested. i got to take that reel back. i dont know why, but all my cheaper reels seem to do that after a while. maybe i'm too rough on them.

next time your out stop by and say whats up. Im out there pretty much everyday during the week.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.