Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out with Apachebucketmouth from 3p to 5p today.   Managed to get 5 bites and pulled in these 4.  Thanks to TheCollector for tipping us off to the shallow dock pattern.  Bounced the Huddleston for 2 and a couple of nice topwater blowups for the bigger two on a 7" Tru-Tungsten Blue Gill.  Thanks to Alan for the Swimbait recommendations.   4, 5, 6, 7 for 22 pounds.  

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Nice report and sounds like a great time on the water!

·
Registered
9,803 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Guys, my deep apologies for not putting a smiley face on my previous post. I am very good friends with the guys that caught that fat sack aforementioned, and I was actually on the boat with them for 2 of the 4 monster fish they caught that day. I had to pick up my kid from school so they dropped me off and proceeded to continue slaying big bass. I was just giving them some juice. I really am a very nice guy, and didn't mean to offend anyone on my first newbie post. We hit it again today for 6 hours and caught some nice ones, but no big daddys.

PEACE!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Man i have fished everyday since monday from everything from grass patches to shallow and deep docks, drop banks and a few points. with everything from spro bbz to spinnerbaits to cranks to worms/jigs. And all i have been able to catch is six bass. and they were all small.

I think i forgot how to fish.

·
Banned
1,799 Posts
Excellent catch gents!

If you like the Tru Tungstens then will appreciate the Black Dog Shell Crackers that came in at Jacky's shop.

There are 2 bluegill patterns that extrememly detailed.
tthere also some "wake" models that came in as well.

kp

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.