Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Took off to LA this afternoon not a lot of traffic. Fished east of the bridge. Shallow water bite was pretty fair. Caught an assortment of weights cpped with a 6lb 7oz that was running real shallow. Heck of a fight for his size. Pulled me around the boat on the 12 lb test. #/4 oz SOB spinner in talapia. I don't even know Bill so it's not a plug. ;)Caught fish on falcon on that spinner also. good times. Oh and it was my birthday! If I'm not to lazy I might post a pic later. We've all seen six lb bass before though. All fish caught today were real shallow. All in all landed about 10. Fun day
Tight lines

·
Banned
1,647 Posts
Ben_S,

Sounds like your east side pattern may have been a little better than the stuff going on up stream on the west side. I supplemented 518svx report with a reply of my results for the day. Basically slow bites all day and had to work for a limit.

What kind of boat were you riding in?  I was out there all day and may have driven by at some point.  

That 6 will have a decent shot at some money on the 6th of December.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was in a blue and silver cajun, 19' with 150 evi on back. Made some time in the 1940's Well maybe not quite that old, Ha I'm about to leave to head back today. We'll see how that pattern holds up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.