Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to 360 this morning at 5am to hear a bunch of people chanting? I spotted them up on top of the cliff across from the boat ramp. When I was idling off they were a bunch off them walking across the cliff with candles? weird and kind of creepy! Only fished for a couple hours, nothing going on in the lights this morning but did stick a 6lber in the ski shores area and lost another half way in felt just as good. Then pulled another a little under 4lbs. Those were the only 2 keeps, 6-7 little ones. Off the water by 8:30am. All fish on rattlesnakes.

Got a picture of the 6lber, pretty long for 6lbs. Measured a little under 24 inches on the check it stick. Bout time, my PB on LA so far. Hard to take a picture with your phone by yourself.

·
Registered
399 Posts
220C1505330B0505140512600 said:
Got to 360 this morning at 5am to hear a bunch of people chanting? I spotted them up on top of the cliff across from the boat ramp. When I was idling off they were a bunch off them walking across the cliff with candles? weird and kind of creepy!
They're there almost every weekend on Saturday nights. I don't knoww what they are but they're always blowing horns, not the air horn kind, but like viking ram horns :eek: They chant and do some crazy stuff...it is pretty creepy. I think they might be native American, but I'm not positive.

Sounds like you had a great morning for only a couple hours. Good job!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.