Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its_A_Bigone and I launched at 360 around 6:20am and headed south. Caught 8 throwing into a creek channel; 5 of which were low end keepers up to 2.5lbs Hit a couple reedlines and picked up 3 more fish, again up to 2.5lbs. I missed one at the reeds by the dam that was probably over 3lbs. I set the hook but he was swimming towards the boat and got off. Headed back north and fished the 360 bluffs picking up 4 more fish, again none over 2.5lbs. Continued north above City Park and hit a couple spots but only picked up one more keeper off a dock. The fishing was slow but had a good keeper ratio. Most fish were caught on TRig and WW worms in watermelon/red or motor oil. We got off the water around 1:30pm.

W -thanks for the back seat. Looking forward to next time. ;D

D

· Registered
105 Posts
Sounds similar to what we got into. Decent bite but nothing big. Mainly Topwater for us until about 8:45am.

We were short on time and got into the T-Rigged Plastics and deeper water for about 30-45 minutes and then had to head out.

Weemo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.