Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started at grass above QP on typical topwater bite. Got 3 including one 4.3 lb (decided to start officially weighing the larger ones and I thought this one would be 3.5 so go back to my previous posts and add 1-2 lbs to all my fish ;D )

Switched to jig, stick worm, crankbait and chatterbait and picked up bass on all of them except the chatterbait which I lost a pretty good one on. (Chatterbait hooksets are problematic but I may need a trailer hook).

In summary the fish were mainly on the weedlines near deep water or docks and shallow water structures with deep water nearby except for the early topwater bite from 6:15am to 7:00am when they were right at the banks in 1-3ft. Did not pull any deep from our deepwater spots but they were relating to deep water.

Started at 6:00am and off at 10:30am with a total of 11 or 12 with 7 keepers with some solid 2-3lbers in the mix.

Ran into Lunkersauce at 360 ramp. Nice to meet you and hopefully the ride showed.

Weemo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.