Trip ReportDate: Thursday July 23, 2009
Time: 09:17 PM US/Central
Location: Lake Austin
Started within 56.00 feet of:
Water Conditions: 75.0 degrees F, a lot of debris
Air Temperature: 87.0° F
* Barometric Pressure: 29.97"
* Humidity: 39%
* Visibility: 10.00 miles
* Last Updated on Jul 23 2009, 8:51 pm CDT
* Camp Mabry / Austin City, TX
* NOAA's National Weather Service
* Station Id: KATT
* 2.60486 miles from location
Wind Speed: Variable at 4.6 MPH (4 KT)
Lunar Phase: New @ 1.3 days (Not Visible)
Trip Notes: Slow trip... Tried lights nearer 360, and almost got one on a top water, but nothing else worked. Finally caught one on the "northern lights", up where the trolling motor was kept busy by the current.
Total Recorded Catches: 1
- Catch 1: Thursday July 23, 2009 11:18 PM US/Central
- Location: Northern Green Light
- Fish: Black Bass, Largemouth Bass
- Weight: 2 lbs. 4 oz.
- Length: 16"
- Bait: Plastic Minnow, Powerbait Pearl Red Eye 3" Pogy
- Notes: Only catch tonight. Decent sized LMB. Released.
||Sent from my iPhone using iFishJournal -- Fisherman's Journal App!|