Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from Quinlan downstream along outside weedlines. Caught a bunch of dinks using a Strike King Red Eye shad ripping it thru the edges in 8-12 ft of water. Biggest was about 2 lbs, several about the size of the lure. One Huge perch too.

My buddy in the backseat caught one about 2 lbs on a Spittin image, then a few dinks on a Silver rattletrap.

Total for the day was 13 bass, one monster perch and a nice day on the water.. off by 10:45 as the waves were growing.

· Registered
7,726 Posts
My brother and I also fished Sunday morning.. Started just north of 360 throwing wacky rigged senkos around docks and inside grass lines. Ended up catching three in about thirty minutes. Made our way up just south of Quinlan for a little bed fishing. Saw some really nice fish locked down. Caught one nice 5 pound female right off the bat and three other keeper males shortly after..Also had about 10 dinks mixed in throughout the morning. All fish were caught on wacky rigged green pumpkin senkos. Water temps were 72 around 360 and  60 - 64 around the Quinlan area.. Beautiful morning.. off the water around 11 due to the ocean like waves..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.