Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put in at 6:30 by the 360 bridge. Went downlake and caught a 1lb'er across from Hula Hut on an Xps Sassy Shad shallow diver at 7am.

Went over to the other side and threw a watermelon/red Senko at the seawalls between the canal entrances and got three more: two like the first fish, and a 4lb 14oz hawglet that was lots of fun.

Proceeded uplake and ran into Papa Chops doing the same thing I was, tossing WR plastics at boat docks just south of Ski Shores. Nothing doing, so I got off the lake at 10:15.

Air temperature wasn't that hot, about 80-85, water temp ranged from 82 downlake to around 75 by Ski Shores.

· Registered
428 Posts
We were out Saturday, and caught a couple. I marked water temps as low as 59 around Quinlin. That is crazy you could take a 10 minute boat ride, and have 20 degree temp change.

· Registered
4,330 Posts
Thanks for the report. I haven't been able to get out during the week as I normally do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.