Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished LA with JT all day today. We got on a good TR worm bite in the am which continued for the rest of the day. We both tried crank baits and topwater lures with no luck. Stuck with the soft plastics fishing bluffs, creek channels and reeds. The most consistent bite was pitching worms in the reeds. Total was about 30 fish. A lot of dinks with some 2 -2.5lbs mixed in.
Thanks JT for letting me fill the backseat! I am really learning to like LA. ;D

D

·
Registered
320 Posts
fishbone said:
Yes but apparently I have to be fishing from my kayak in order to find them!  ;D

D

LOL, yeah I was thinkin' if I lived in Austin, I'd get the "economy fishfinder" (a 20 foot rope tied between fishbone's kayak and mine) instead of having to buy one.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
It was great fishing with you bone, a good day numbers wise. Maybe we should have brought your kayak along. You can't drive past a puddle in the parking lot without catching a 9lber when you have your lucky boat with you. ;D

John

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've heard stories about monster Bass following the heritage 9.5, but I think someone painted a big sexy bass on the bottom so all the other big fish chase it.

I think they call it a "reaction boat"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.