Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first time posting a report on this forum, so bare with me. Launched at Quinlan around noon. Fished north. Struggled to find a consistant pattern. One on a rattle trap, one on a sick bait, one on a square bill (3.21#), one on a roboworm/shakey head, and one on a wacky rigged senko on a drop shot. Things were a little boring until I came up to the dock where two young ladies were sun bathing in the nude. Needless to say that dock was thoroughly fished. Had to leave because spousal unit was calling about when I was coming home so she could start dinner. Tried to explain how the fishing was just starting to pick up, but she persisted. :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
It will be sunny tomorrow so I'll do some investigating and report back with the exact location and some 6"x9" color glossy Go Pro photos.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
This is my first time posting a report on this forum, so bare with me. Launched at Quinlan around noon. Fished north. Struggled to find a consistant pattern. One on a rattle trap, one on a sick bait, one on a square bill (3.21#), one on a roboworm/shakey head, and one on a wacky rigged senko on a drop shot. Things were a little boring until I came up to the dock where two young ladies were sun bathing in the nude. Needless to say that dock was thoroughly fished. Had to leave because spousal unit was calling about when I was coming home so she could start dinner. Tried to explain how the fishing was just starting to pick up, but she persisted. :D

·
Registered
769 Posts
Things were a little boring until I came up to the dock where two young ladies were sun bathing in the nude. Needless to say that dock was thoroughly fished. :D
Dang it. They just got there when I was done fishing that dock and I left befoe the show started.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry, I came up on our sunbather too fast to get a picture. When I slowed down, she took her beach towel and covered herself. The image, however is forever burned in my memory. Since you guys want a photo, see if this will do.

Untitled-1_edited-1.jpg

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Clint. I am trying to get my fishing buddy from Dallas down here to fish. When I do I will need a guide. Only problem is people we have fished with says it is like fishing with Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Found the dock, but afraid if they were on there earlier in the day, they were blown off the dock by the wind and waves...haha
I think I saw them on the back on a WakeBoard boat though later in Devils Cove II (Bull Creek) Photos to follow...haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts