Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hooked up with HHJ this morning for a few on Austin. It was sloooowwww..... Charlie caught one fish shallow on a wacky worm and that was it for the day. Got a few dink bites but nothing else in the boat. How did you do? Was it just as slow for everyone else.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I got on the water about 2. Lost one fish on a swimbait and caught about a 1lbr on a spinnerbait. Missed one other fish on a dock on a lizard and that was it. Between the wind, boat traffic it was tough out there today.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Put in at C/P with my dad around 7:15 and managed to get about three one pounders in the boat then about 10:15 got a pretty close to five pounder the scale would not level out. and caught a bunch of dinks but other than that. the wind picked up and when we were running back we hit some waves and knocked the trolling motorr bateries out of the tray and so we just put it on the trailer b/c my dad had to go soon any ways.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Fished Austin from 630 till 2 today against ranger94 and fish hunter28($40 boat and bragging rights) I ended 5 fish 14.9lbs and they had 11.10lbs w/5 fish. Keepers were hard to come by but caught about 20 fish overall. Yall must of fished the south end Juke. ;D

·
Registered
480 Posts
I fished from 11-9 and it was defintly rough. fished from one end to the other. I think we only had around 5 keepers. out of those 5 the bigest was probably on 2.5 lbs.

Although when we got there we took a pic for a guy that had only cought one but it was 8lbs off a dock.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.