Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out with Fob to see is we could hook a few.

Time : 4: 00pm 360 Ramp
Water : Green
Vis : 2-3 ' ( maybe )
Temp : At the southern most end of the Lake we did see 64 deg. Temp drops after that heading north to about 57 mid lake.  

Caught a nice 3 lber South near a break wall with the WW. Later, Fob caught on about 3 or so also on SH.

Overall, we had a good time and caught a lot of fish, they were just all right at, or right below keeper size.

No real pattern was observed, so looks like we will be trash fishing for a limit tonight  ;D

Good to see Alan, Gasper, Wyatt, Tex Hawgs, even waived at Collector a few times but he was busy fishing.

EA

PS. One fun part was there was a Cig boat on Austin. Looked to be around 34'-36'. They waived as we were ballin' the other way. I slowed and gave them the international sign for " Let's Run ".
They made a U-turn and let em get on plane, put the hammer down and opened the NOZ bottle.  Must have been doing 92 under the bridge when the bottle ran out.  :mad: They were no where in sight though.
I call that a WIN !!  ;D

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Hope it's ok to tag my crappy report on here.

Was out from 5:30 - 7:00. Fished north of steiner ranch and only managed a couple dinks on rattle trap. Fished TR brush hog and WW senko's around the docks with nothnig to show for it. Water was smooth a baby's but and it was nice to be out. Maybe someday I will catch fish ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lunker,

You asking me?

I run a Bass Cat, I was kidding about the NOZ and the 92 mph. We were more at like 73.

But still consider it a Win !!

EA

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Lunker_Master said:
We have a 38' Cigarette, it runs at about 118 MPH, no NOS but huge BLOWERS!  HAHA

Blowers aren't the only thing HUGE I 've seen on those cig boats!

Was good to get back on the water after the fill. Had a difficult time finding solid fish but I'm sure people are on them and there will be some good sacks brought in this evening.

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
520VX,

We were fishing the lower end and they made several back and forth passes. Man, those throw a huge wake off plane.

No hotties.. ;D Wish there were. Can hear it now.

" You let those fisher guys beat you in that little boat " " I am going to break up with you" ;D

Fun stuff anyway.

EA

PS. You coming out tonight?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.