Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the kayak out after work today and glad I did. Caught a couple of 3lb'ers and a 5.75 in the first hour. I've been on a quest for a double digit fish ever since I could remember and I was blessed with a 10lb 3oz TOAD today. She was photo'd, weighed, measured and release to spread her seed. How can I post a photo?

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Caught her north of City Park with a chart. DD 22. Went out last Saturday and had an awesome day. It was freezing 1st thing, but I knew it was on once the temp started rising. Took a co-worker with me that day who played net man. He wasn't holdin' his mouth right! Had a 6, 8,8,9,9. This draw down has been awsome. It's dwarfing my Falcon trip last summer.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Went out again this morning, was in no hurry. Put in around City Park about 8:20am and had a 7.6lb in the first 20minutes. A couple of my buddies showed up an hour later, and I caught a second double digit hog. She went 10.7lb. Bigger than yesterday. I can't believe it!!! Unfortunately my picture phone ended up in the lake, so no pic.

· Registered
148 Posts
Two 10s in a handful of days... that's awesome! Congratulations.

I would probably be more upset over loosing the pic, than the phone.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got off the water about 2:30p or so. Caught a 5lb. and unders too. My wifes been out of town, so I've been taking my kayak to work...fishing ever chance I can. I lost alot of crankbaits, bout 50-60 dollars worth. It was worth it though; to get a pair of tens was awesome!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.