Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too nice of day to not be on the water.  Launched about 2:30 from Lakehills park and headed up toward commons ford.  Water was like glass.  Fished grass lines with med diving cb,  white sb and TR watermellon red/blck senkos.  Only taker was a sun perch on cb :).

Wanted to run some fresh water through the motor so I did a lot of running.  Went down to the little creek just north of 360 bridge with no takers as well.   Got a call from the wife who said one of my daughter's friends needed a ride from Steiner Ranch.  So I ran back up there and fished around the ramp while waiting for her and picked up only fish of the day.  Dink on cb.

Commons Ford Park

Big catch of the day.  Lure is half the size of the fish  LOL  

·
Registered
668 Posts
Thanks for the report. I fished LT on Friday, concentrating on Arkansas Bend. Fished plugs and plastics, shallow and deep but only managed two Guads about 12 inches. Did see one guy fishing 30 ft of water with shad and he was bringing in some fish, looked like cat fish.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.