Bass Fishing Forum banner

LA 11/15

2K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  Aggie_Fisher09 
#1 ·
Arrived at Quinlan at 6:25a and there were already 6 empty trailers parked. With all that I went all the way north to the damn and thought I would try top water which I hadn't done for awhile.  The water was really milky. Last time I was up there in late July the water was crystal clear.  Caught two dinks over about 90 minutes on a torpedo. Two other boats came up. Talked to one before I left and they hadn't hit anything.  I moved south to the cliff's and caught another two dinks, but not until after the first buoy.  Then I went across over to the docks and caught two keepers.  Back to Quinlan at 11:30a. All together I caught about 10.  A good day.    :cool:

#2 ·
Yeah, I was on LA yesterday (11/14) and it was "Wake Austin" at it's worst. I anticipated a few pleasure boaters, but the UT blowout brought out an early afternoon onslaught!

At any rate, ended up catching 5 mostly dinks. Biggest was about 1.5 lbs. Caught on Senkos in wat. red. Fished from about 8:30 til about 1pm. Nice day, a bit windy at times.

#4 ·
Thanks for the report man... I just walked in the door from an evening session on L.A. Boated 20 dinks, with 2 keepers mixed in.... 1st fist was a 3+lber, and the other keeper was 16in. Fished around Quinland. All fish boated where from 3 spots. Kinda thought it was funny, I boated a 10.5in bass that spit up a 4.25in baby bass. I'm thinking 3.5in or the 4.5in Baby Bass H20 Swimbait..... All fish caught in 6 to 10 FOW.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.