Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only fished from around three till six.

Got one around 23 to 24 inches.  Probably went six pounds- he kinda looked a little sick with some worms or something.  Still fought hard but i imagine he could have went eight or nine had he been fat.  Also got a 4 and a few pound to pound and a halfers.  All off the edge of the grass by city park.  Senkos.  I am in the little whaler- I imagine ya'll have seen us out there as I try to wave to fellow fishermen.  I am on the lake quite often as we keep the boat at ski shores.  

We try real hard but this was one of our best days is some time.  I reallly just enjoy being out there when all the wake-board yahoos are not there.  Still waiting on a source for black market torpedos for the damn wake surfers with a thousand pounds of ballast :mad: :mad: :mad:...

Would like any suggestions because we have had quite a few poor days on the lake lately.  I have a map of all the six pound plus fish we have caught on the lake marked on it if anyone is interested.  I think we have managed ten or fifteen over six but thats in eight years of living a block from ski shores and putting some serious time into fishing.

Still looking for my ten+ pounder!!

BEN

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: LA 10/4I

Anyone ever want to go with me you are welcome to come just let me know when. We do have a nice fish finder and trolling motor but they don't seem to help too much! I would like to go at night with someone who knows where they hide after dark. Also every once in a while will throw a perch under a cork out the back while fishing just to see what it attracts. Only had it taken once and it was a hand sized perch! Missed the fish but had to be a big cat or ten +pound bass. Or gar... who knows. :'(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.