5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from 12:30-2:30 today.  

Air temp 34
Overcast
Slight breeze out of the East?
No current to speak of.

Cccccold!  Fingers and toes frozen.

1 bite and 1 fish on chartreuse/blue DD22 fishing the grass line.  Also tried CR flapping hog and Football jig.  

Ran into topwaterdog out there.  Nice to meet ya!  Hope you did better than me.  

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Re: LA 11/31

Brass ones, old boy. You needed to fish a lot more than I did. I drove by the lake today & it was cold! ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Re: LA 11/31

Big old brass ones .... insulated even ;D  call me a coward but no fishing for me today.  Did make it out to Driftwood and had lunch at the Saltlick.  Still suffering the after effects of lunch

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
Thanks for the report man.  Healthy looking fish.  If you can catch'm on a day like today, Lake Austin will reward you eventually.  Least you didn't get skunked like we did.  Went to two different power plant lakes (Calaveras and Braunig) and skunked them both today.  As mine are not made of brass, mine froze off, and they're probably still rolling around on the bottom of the boat by the bilge pump.  

·
Registered
510 Posts
HEY BEZERKER!!! LOL!! IT WASNT THAT COLD!!! I GOT THE BULLET UP TO 70MPH ON THE GPS!!....NOW THAT WAS COLD!!! IT STEAL HAD ALOT LEFT,BUT I COULDNT SEE I WAS CRYING THE WHOLE TIME! THE LAKE WAS GLASS!! SUPER SMOOTH!! GOT A NEW PROP ON IT!WOW! I caught 3 blacks...two on a lc pointer 100sp and one on a DD22 at the end where i saw bezerker throwing it! Did you see me catch that last one? I left after that.
11pm-3pm...
threw .... wacky senko(2 bites no catches)..rattle trap(no bites)
flukes(no bites)..spoon(no bites)..
ALL DINKS

Oh yea! I fished in front of micheal dells house.... and the security gaurd at his dock said that a guy saturday caught a 12lb bass in front of his dock!!!! thats where i spent most of my time fishing!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.