Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got out there around 1:00 and started crankin. I DD22 my arm numb with only one fish around 2lbs getting off at the boat. We were able to manage 7 fish best being 3lbs. I used a t-rigged watermelonred trick worm. My father in-law was throwing a wacky rigged senko. Alot of boats out there today didn't see or hear of much catching this afternoon. My father in-law lost two big fish one was right under those big pipes that come down into the water right past city park on the left. I pulled a two pounder from there also and lost another one. I like being able to see the lake down and take notes on all the structure and docks with christmas trees and structure put beneath them. Got off the water around 7:00 to cold!! Is a DD22 to big? Thats what some people said to use but it seems awfully big? airfob what size were you and ea using? good luck everybody that said they would be back out there today!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.