Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was only 6lbs off ;D.

First time out bass fishing this year- got to break the drought with an enjoyable day with my father.

Started off kinda slow no bites shallow.
Targeted a little deeper and manged only 2 fish.

1 of which was this 7lber accompanied with a 3lber.

Started talking food which led us to some awesome Bee Caves BBQ at noon :cool:.

So far only 1 bass for the year, but a good one :).

Water is clear up to 10'.
Water temp ranged from 54.5 to 55.5 (from 7:30 to noon).

Won't be long before full all out spawn is on!

kp

·
Premium Member
3,641 Posts
VERY nice Kevin! I plan on being out Saturday morning, hopefully have something to share as nice as that.

Thanks for the report bud, the water temp has already climbed a couple of degrees I see.

·
Banned
1,647 Posts
About time daddy took you out and taught you how to fish........on Lake Austin....

Got ya a piece of the pie this time. At least this time it wasn't me or Dan pulling in big ones with you in the boat playing the role of cab driver.

Nice work KPed!

·
Banned
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yung being a cab driver on KP PB Trips was alright with me.
After all it was equally exciting watching you and Dab bang those big girls.

Berzerker, the Fish was count on a F6 tornado sold exclusively at Fish Finder Marine.

Charlie- mom and pop are doing just fine. I had to relearn the art of bass fishing from Master P ;).

kp

·
Registered
162 Posts
No doubt 7lbs, I thought it was gonna go more. Two X-scales don't lie though.. Gotta love those Tornado's.. Jackie also just got the new Hag's bait "TheUndertaker" picked up a couple bags today. Bigger Craw Worm style bait..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.