Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well went to L A again Friday about 11:30 and fished till about 4:00. I baited out 4 spots for catfish just incase the bass fishing was dead and it was dead. First time to not get a bite and partner not get a bite too. Tried out the baited holes and did not get a catfish bite at any of them.
Talked to the lake cop and he had talked to a lot of other fishermen that said they had caught nothing. There must have been something weird going on with the baro pressure or something when you can't even get a catfish bite.

M F :-[

·
Registered
162 Posts
Was out there Friday too on the Brown/Gold Viper (aka the big turd), For such a nice Day the fishing was bad to say the least, Caught one 4lb 12oz fish (by the x-Scale) and missed one other bite. The 4lber came off a C-Rig in 20+ Feet and it hit the bait as I was reeling it in all the way to the boat, I saw the fish and paused the retrieve then she slammed it.. So I'd say the one fish was still a fluke, Threw everything under the sun at em but nothing till 2:30 when I got a phone call that my Chihuahua was found. Funny thing was She used to be on the boat that day. She jumped off the boat at CP and swam to shore and I never even heard the splash since I was listening to music on IPOD. She sits under the console so I rarely see her while fishing. I guess the fishing stunk so bad she couldn't stand to be on the boat anymore. But got her back and she will never go out again....Good thing the big swimbait bite wasn't on..d

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.