Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
From LCRA's website...

"Lake LBJ and Lake Austin update:
LCRA will not be lowering lakes LBJ or Austin this winter. Early this year, LCRA lowered Lake LBJ by about five feet for eight weeks to allow lakeside residents to dredge, clean up debris or repair retaining walls. Historically, LCRA has lowered Lake Austin at the City of Austin’s request, usually every other year, since the 1950s to help curb the growth of nuisance aquatic plants and to allow lakeside residents to perform construction and maintenance. LCRA lowered Lake Austin early this year at the City of Austin’s request."

·
Registered
147 Posts
NO DRAW DOWN for the 15000th time. Ok sorry but people on here are going a little over board about the whole Draw down thing. Get out on the lake when it is full and catch a big fish then. Yeah I was out there every day last year but this thing is getting I think a little out of controll. Ok sorry to vent guys but just getting a little tried of all this stuff about the draw down.

·
Registered
127 Posts
4D40594A445713111119210 said:
NO DRAW DOWN for the 15000th time.  Ok sorry but people on here are going a little over board about the whole Draw down thing.  Get  out on the lake when it is full and catch a big fish then. Yeah I was out there every day last year but this thing is getting I think a little out of controll.  Ok sorry to vent guys but just getting a little tried of all this stuff about the draw down.
Geez don't get you panties in a wade. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.