Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,688 Posts
A friend of ours I was talking to the other day said he use to fish Bass T's out there all of the time back in the late 90's. He also told me that there are some really big bass in that lake but no one ever does any bass fishing out there anymore.

Chris

· Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. This guy saw several boats out there on Saturday and looked like they were having a bass tournament he said. I used to crappie fish out there a lot and also never new there were any big bass in there, but he catches good sized LMB out there. If I get to fish it with him, I will let you know how we do. He is on a Collegiate Bass Club and lives close to Lake Granger.

· Registered
166 Posts
Lots of tournaments when Granger was new,flooded timber, lay downs, log jams vegetation used to be a really good lake . Mostly silted in now. 25 years ago Granger was concidered by the state as one of the lakes around to catch a fish over 6lbs. I have personally caught fish over 7 there and know of a 10 + that a crappie fisherman caught. When team tourneys were held on granger 10 fish bags over 25 were fairly common

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.