Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, not really a fishing report, but...

I took the kids out on the boat, for the 1st time, today. They were actually pretty well-behaved. All systems were go, except for the fish. I knew this would be the case, as we went in the middle of the day, and the bite on Decker is only early morning or late evening. Anyhow, I set the expectation that this would be a "boat ride", and we accomplished that. Next time, it'll be an early morning panfish slaughter...

Actually, we did have a second pretty major issue, regarding my boat's performance. My little CC does low-mid 30s, comfortably. That's fast enough for me, but apparently not for my oldest, who is almost 5yrs old. Every time I had her running all-out, he'd start screaming "faster, Daddy". I see a long line of fast vehicles, and faster women, in his future... LOL

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
Great report (but will probably get moved to MISC section)!  Dat you are not alone!  My ten year old is already talking corvette, ferrari, etc.!  Insane!  Always faster, faster!  Esp. when pulling him on the tube.  Must have got that tendency from his mom! ::)

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
They look like they are ready to fish, better watch out they will put the whoop on ay like Ratt's boy is doing. ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
WTG, that's the way to get the kids out. They will love getting into the fishing/catching.

·
Registered
391 Posts
glad to hear that your boys are still into fishing. my daughter just wants to go swimming lol. glad to hear that they waited to go faster. I am hoping thats what my daughter sayes when we get the ski boat out. hope you get to take them as much as you want to and that you get that camping trip you are looking for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.