Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
June 6th, Lake Bastrop North Shore. $800 1st place. 5 paid places, big bass pot, door prizes and catered lunch provided.  $30.00 per team, $5 big bass pot. Expect between 45 to 60 teams.  Contact Charlie Peters @ 512-589-8167 for tournament and sign up info.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Might have a better turn out if it were another weekend. Bass Champs is on Travis that weekend.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
If that is the case Leon, I apologize for writing that you dont read well. With that said, I have never fished a team tournament with a 5 fish limit that charged per person. Why have a second rod that you have to split the winning with. Especially on Bastrop. Other than searching for an over.

Zdawg, where you at? Give us some clarification on this buddy. What is the entry fee for this event?

Jim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I apologize for my misprint. I am the person putting on the tournament
and am so computer illiterate that I don't know how to change my
original post. The entry fee should read $30.00 per person, and you
could fish by yourself or with someone as a team. And yes it doesn't
take two people to catch a limit. I think that with rule and the restricted size limits (12" to 14" and 1 over 21" it is a very level
playing field and anyone has a chance to cash a check. Hope all
planning to fish the event will get this clarification prior to the tournament. Good luck and see you there. Charlie

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.