Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,
 I'm looking to unload this rig.  2007 Ranger 188VS Tournament Edition with a Yamaha 150 HPDI series engine.  Engine has less than a 100 hours on it.  This boat did have some foam in the gelcoat when I bought it.  Didn't find it till after the purchase.  Austin Boats and Motors removed pretty much all of it and Ranger will still correct any blemishes.  I just never had the time to get it to them.  Other than that the boat has been great.  Did have a few minor things to correct like switch lights, and a couple blown fuses.  The only thing that does not function is the horn.  But this boat is still under full factory warranty as well as the Engine so that can be taken care of as well.

It's been garage kept and always detailed out.  Also have the custom fit Ranger cover and seats to go with it.

I'm open on the price so if anyone is interested send me an email to [email protected].

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: 2007 Ranger 188VS Tournament Edition

Some unexpected things have happened so still undecided on what to do. Either I'll upgrade to a Z19 or head back to So. Cal.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts

The_Collector said:
Some unexpected things have happened so still undecided on what to do.  Either I'll upgrade to a Z19 or head back to So. Cal.  

Upgrade ;D

Chris

·
Registered
462 Posts

Hey Bro-- If you leave, it only really leaves me and miles to kick A$$-- in the So Cal style! On a personal note I'll miss ya and we never even got to fish together!!!! Chad----- work it out and don't go back on the path you've already been. You know where it goes in So Cal! :p Stay with us bro. Brian 8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

24,500 for this rig if anyone wants it?  This is a heck of a deal on a practically brand new boat!  This is about 3k lower than any other equivalent that I've found.  New ones are running close to 34k.  

Anyone?!  

·
Registered
5,012 Posts

Great looking ride, just a little out of my price range. Would look really good behind my new truck though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Well since no one is beating my door down to buy this thing I've decided to just keep it and take it with me.  Still trying to figure out if my engine meets California Emission Requirements.  I think it does but I do not see anything specific about it in my manual nor on the Yamaha website.  

Regan we're going out there the last week of this month to look for houses in Temecula and Murrieta.  You wouldn't believe how much those houses have dropped!  The prices are equivalent if not less than here with LESS property taxes.  Property taxes out there are at 1% and they only reappraise if you add on or sell.

Murrieta is less than 5 miles from Diamond Valley Lake!!   ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts