Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is that time again.  I've got a bunch of CDMs and a few Smiths for sale.  They are all new in box and carry the full manufacturers' warranty.  As with all my other sales, if for any reason you're not happy, simply return the glasses unused for a full refund.

I've sold a bunch of stuff on here including CDMs with only happy customers.  I also have an Ebay account with 100% seller rating and over 300 feed backs.

Prices are listed next to each style.  If you buy more than one pair, I'll take off $5 on each.  Shipping is $5 for the first pair and $2 for each additional. Also, I'm in Kyle and can meet you at Cabelas just up the road.

Description of Costa Del Mar Thresher Polarized Sunglasses - Costa 400 Lens: Retail $220, my price $100
I have Palladium (medium silver) with blue mirror lenses and gunmetal with blue mirror lenses

The Costa Del Mar Thresher Polarized Sunglasses have a rimless design for a light weight and an uninterrupted field of vision. With their polarized Costa 400 lenses, the Threshers eliminate the glare from a body of water's surface, reducing eye fatigue and allowing you to spot that grey ghost hovering above the sand. These sport shades offer total UV protection and excellent optical clarity.

Bottom Line: The Threshers are so light, you might forget they're on your face.  
LINK

Costa Del Mar Tropic Star Sunglasses - Polarized, Retail $175, my price $85
I have black with grey and tortoise with grey

The Costa Del Mar Tropic Star Polarized Sunglasses come with three pairs of interchangeable lenses and removable side shields for versatility to take on any light. Whether you’re biking in the city, hiking in the valley, climbing in the foothills, or even skiing in the high mountains, these sunglasses handle all your needs. Costa Del Mar includes a range of lenses from dark, polarized ones to fight bright light and snow glare to a yellow pair to increase contrast during a low-light trail ride.
Tech Specs:
Frame: Plastic
Hinge Type: Steel
Lens: Polycarbonate
Interchangeable Lens: Yes, 3 included
Polarized: Yes (darkest lenses only) box list all 3 lenses as polarized.
Face Size: Large
Nose Pads: Yes
Arm Pads: Yes
Recommended Use: Outdoor sports, watersports
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
These fit a medium to large face and are my favorite CDMs.  I wear these all summer.
LINK

Costa Del Mar Lash Polarized Sunglasses - Costa 400 Lens: retail $220, my price $100
I have gunmetal with blue mirror lenses

Just because you have a large face doesn't mean you want to wear Geordi La Forge sunglasses. The Costa Del Mar Lash Polarized Sunglasses fit your face comfortably, and their polarized polycarbonate lenses help you spot those barely discernible scales lurking in the waves. The eight-base shatterproof lenses offer incredibly sharp resolution and 100% UV protection. Costa Del Mar gave the Lash Sunglasses a water-repellent coating that even shuns saltwater. Flexible, corrosion-resistant hinges make these shades custom-fitting and long-lasting.

Bottom Line: You can wear the Costa Del Mar Lash Sunglasses for any bright-light sport—but the water is where they truly excel.  
LINK  

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Costa Del Mar Fluid Sunglasses - Polarized, Retail $120, my price $60
I have black and clear frames (like shown in pic) with sunrise lenses

Slip on the Costa Del Mar Fluid Sunglasses when you head out to chase the marlins. Costa Del Mar made the Fluid Sunglasses with interchangeable, polarized lenses that adapt to high or low light. The glass lenses block glare off the water and enhance clarity while the co-injected composite frames keep you comfortable all day. When you wrestle with a monster marlin the durable frames let you focus on your catch.
Tech Specs:
Frame: Nylon
Hinge Type: Integral
Lens: Glass
Interchangeable Lens: Yes, 2
Polarized: Yes
Face Size: Large
Case Type: Soft
Nose Pads: Yes
Arm Pads: Yes
Recommended Use: Fishing
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
Polarized Sunrise -- Allows 30% visible light transmission. A high contrast specialty lens that allows maximum light transmission. Maintains contrast while enhancing depth perception. Designed for fishing, extreme sports, and sport shooting.
LINK

Costa Del Mar Bonefish Bay Polarized Sunglasses - Costa 400 Lens
I have Gunmetal with blue mirror lenses
Don't miss a catch because your sunglasses aren't up to par. These Costa Del Mar Bonefish Bay Polarized Sunglasses feature Costa 400 lenses, which eliminate off-axis light waves, so your vision cuts straight into the water.
These fit a medium sized face.
LINK

Description of Costa Del Mar Tico Polarized Sunglasses - Costa 400 Lens: Retail $120, my price $60
I have cinnamon mahogany with dark vermilion Lenses
Light, sleek, and durable enough to emerge from a tussle inside your purse unscathed, the Costa Del Mar Tico Polarized Sunglasses wanna embrace your face. Costa Del Mar's polarized lenses offer 100% UV protection, as well as crystal clear vision, plus the polycarbonate lenses are virtually scratch- and shatterproof. The Tico's lightweight composite frame hugs smaller face sizes comfortably, providing a fit ready for anything from a morning run, to a lazy day at the beach.
Bottom Line: Small on size, big on eye protection.  
LINK

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Costa Del Mar Sunglasses Triple Tail - Retail $150, my price $75
I have metallic blue with grey lenses like shown in the pic.

Medium Fit. Titanium Fused Grilamid, Titanium fused with advanced nylon materials. The ultimate in performance, strength and comfort. Spring Hinges. Megol nose pads. 8 base polarized lenses offer exceptional optical resolution. Premium glare absorbing anti-reflective coating. Water-repellent coating sheds water, snow and even saltwater. 100% UV Protection. LIFETIME Warranty.
LINK

Smith Directors, retail $108, my price $45
I have black with polar gray and tortoise with polar brown
The Smith Director polarized sunglasses are for those who are in control of their time at work or play. On a given day you may find your self riding your cruiser to get coffee, sitting in the sun with a good book and wrapping it up with an all out mountain bike ride with your friends. You might even have to go to work. Polarized lenses get you through all of these activities with glare blocking optics and a grey tint for maximum light absorption. Smith uses Tapered Lens Technology to offer distortion free vision from their tougher than nails Carbonic lenses. All of this is wrapped up in a style that avoids the spandex-clad-racer-geek look that doesn't fly at the local pub.
These have a medium fit and offer great visual clarity.
LINK

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Are you a Costa rep? i cracked a glass lens on my Costas. Would like to get them repaired instead of paying for a new set.

Do you have any Harpoon's wtih glass lenses for half off?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, I'm not a rep.

I don't have the Harpoons, but check out the TP 2.  It's a similar design.  I have a pair of black frames with Costa 400 glass blue mirror lenses.  Retails is $165 and I'll sell them for $82. Also, the Triple Tail posted above is pretty close.

·
Registered
151 Posts
YO Robert
I would like to check out the Tropic Star Sunglasses

gene

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live a few minutes from Cabelas in Buda. I can meet you there. I'm also downtown a few days a week for lunch and get meet you some where around then.

I'll pm you my phone #.

BTW - You'll really like them. I kept a pair for myself :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Noel. I'll ship them out to you today.

The Tropic Stars, Ticos and Fluids are gone. Down to the last pair of Triple Tails.

I do have the Bonefish for $100.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
5E4360717E7E4468100 said:
[quote author=2835383F282E2833343B2F292E33345A0 link=1229396810/0#9 date=1229699792]Thanks Noel.  I'll ship them out to you today.
Good deal....because I dropped my other pair in the lake this morning!!!! :mad: :mad:

Noel[/quote]
Hopefully you caught some fish. :)

They went out Priority Mail today. You should have them on Monday.

·
Registered
151 Posts
ABF'ers this is a heck of a deal. I picked up 4 pair today.
Xmas shopping is done.

Thanks Robert

Gene

·
Registered
114 Posts
If y'all ever do any more business, I can hand deliver merchandise between you 2 with as often as I am in LaGrange!!!    :p

4A5774656A6A507C040 said:
[quote author=2835383F282E2833343B2F292E33345A0 link=1229396810/0#9 date=1229699792]Thanks Noel.  I'll ship them out to you today.
Good deal....because I dropped my other pair in the lake this morning!!!! :mad: :mad:

Noel[/quote]

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thanks inveSTigatorTX!!

Robert,
I got the glasses in yesterday. Thanks!
These are the real deal guys....great deal and a great ABF'er to deal with.
Thanks again Robert and I'll be looking for the next batch of glasses for sale.

Noel

Noel

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Glad you like your new glasses Noel.

I still have a pair of black and a pair of tortoise Smith Directors.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts