Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
I recently joined the South Austin Bass Club because I wanted to involve my 11 yr old son in Tournament Bass fishing and get him involved in a low pressure way, get his feet wet, so too speak. It is a team/ individual format and very laid back and inexpensive. I am new and not very involved yet but really do enjoy the format as my son and I can be partners. He has already fished with me twice as a guest. If you are interested the December meeting will be Monday at the Cherry Creek Catfish Restuarant 7:00pm. Meetings go pretty quick and this is the last meeting of the year but we will be voting in stuff for the new year starting in Jan. Yearly dues of $20.00 and each Tournament is $15.00 per angler. All other regular meetings are the first Monday of the month and they fish the 4th Sunday of every month. Come check it out.
Here is a picture of three of our fish from our first place stringer. I am holding an 8lb and a 5lb, his is almost 3lbs.

·
Registered
176 Posts
www.Tabconline.org/ all of the info is on there just go to the youth tournament section and theres all the rules and regulations. Also you can fish in my club, austin bass club if you are interested in our club email me at [email protected] and I will give you the scoop we are a great club you can also go to our website and browse around there and see if u like us!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts