Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Kinami has offered to send out a pack of baits to whoever has big bass of the month.

All you need to do is include a picture and a report of the biggest bass caught this month (starting June 4th- ending June 30th) post it under this thread and win a Kinami pack of baits. This will include an assortment of baits.

We are going to see how this works out and may continue this, if we can keep the posts legit and there aren't any complaints.

Lets keep the posts to Big Bass posts if possible.

Take Care
H.H.J.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Re: Kinami Big Bass giveaway!!

6# 14oz! fri june 6th
Lake Austin, windy and crowded. pulled him from about eight feet of water on tr with a dark worm. water temp: about 68*. water color: stained. Fished from 3pm till sunset(8:30ish). First fish of what started fast, but turned out to be a really sloooow day.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts

Entering Don's for him-  June 7th, 10.34 lbs. on Choke Canyon at BassChamps. Caught on a full size Rattesnake on a drop shot in 8 foot of water around hydrilla close to deeper water.  

·
Registered
387 Posts

OK so I know that I am not going to win the BIG BASS because man there are some monster but I will give it a shot. I caught this BIG GIRL at LA this morning and could not get a good weight reading because the scale was not working. I think that she is going to be around 5.5 to 6 but if you think diff let me know.

·
Registered
5 Posts

This fish was caught on Choke Canyon , Friday, June 13, 2008. Weight was 11.3 lbs. Caught on weightless Kinami Green Pumpkin tossing to Hydrilla beds. Sorry I can't get it posted properly but the direct link is the only way I can make it work.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.