Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a notice that I am forming a TBF club here in the Austin area. I am on the board of directors for the state TBF. The new club will have its first meeting at sportsmans warehouse in our breakroom on Feb 12 Monday night. All joining members can enter our state championship this year. The top 12 at that championship will go to the next level and represent Texas. This is the Bass Federation affliated with FLW not BASS. If your not able to attend just set up a day/time to come by sportsmans and sign up with me for the club.

Dean Alexander

Anyone intrested in joining please email [email protected].

A chance to make it to the FLW championship is at your fingertips, don't miss out.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I we be up at sprotsmans working till 6 so anytime after that. No start time per say - just show up and lets discuss what lies ahead for the club and make some decisions on a name and dues and future meeting times. We have to have a club roster sent in by March 1st to allow us to fish the championship.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.