Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried to find this article in the TTZ form with out any luck. It was a very good article on fishing jig is the grass when Lake Austin had grass. I know the article is old but it was a very good read and I would like to read it again if I could only find it. Sure would thank you for your help. John

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I know which one you are talking about. It was written by Andy Nuyen. I've looked for it a few times my self. I know I printed it, maybe I'll find the printed copy and scan it in.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the article still on TTZ. It was at one time. Andy Nuyen broke it down how he fished the grass. He seamed to be very successful. If the article is still there could someone point me in the right direction. Even though there is no grass in Austin, there are other places that do have grass for now anyway. Yes, those were some good days, but I don't like to look in the past. I don't believe that all the good day are behind us. Thank, John

·
Registered
487 Posts
Is the article still on TTZ. It was at one time. Andy Nuyen broke it down how he fished the grass. He seamed to be very successful. If the article is still there could someone point me in the right direction. Even though there is no grass in Austin, there are other places that do have grass for now anyway. Yes, those were some good days, but I don't like to look in the past. I don't believe that all the good day are behind us. Thank, John
Are these what you were thinking about?

Punching for Dummies - Part 1 (Tackle) | TTZ Fishing Forum

Punching for Dummies - Part 2 (An Intro to Grass) | TTZ Fishing Forum

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Andy was a spark plug here back in the Good Ol' Days. Used to shop with him when he worked at the Academy on N. IH35.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is just what I was looking for. Can not see the pictures but that is ok. Thanks rbdavis3931 and Fishin_Steeler , John

·
Registered
487 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts