Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Georgetown Bass Club would like to invite folks to come visit or join us this year.

Georgetown Bass Club is a group of long time fishermen. We keep it simple, we talk fishing, we fish for a little pot money each tournament, we laugh a lot, along with good eats and drinks, but most of all we just like to go fishing and teach others the art of tricking the bass to bite.

We meet 2nd Tuesday one time, each month at 7:00 PM, at Mel's Bowling Alley off Austin Ave in Georgetown. We fish 12 tournaments a year. We have been a club since 1973. We will have a new web site up and running by February 1,2016. But if you want more information come to our first meeting tonight January 12th. We are not afillated with TABC or other organizations. Our first tournament is January 24th.

The purpose of this club is to promote the interest in bass fishing and to provide a fun program, such that members can learn to enjoy recreational benefits of the bass fishing and the association with other people with the same interest.”

We are reasonable price to be come a member. It is $25.00 per year. We fish two man team with 3 fish limit each angler. We fish club moneys and side pot moneys . The Club fee is $15.00 each angler per tournament or $35.00 each angler if entered in to both Side Pot and Club pots. The club only takes one dollar per entry for operation fees at each tournament. All the rest is paid out to 1st, 2nd and Big Bass Club money and side pots are heavy stringer and 1st place team.

Come visit us if you would like to have fun and learn from Fishermen we have in the club.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
We fish for a little pot money each tournament, we laugh a lot, along with good eats and drinks.
Most people laugh a lot and enjoy food and drinks when pot is involved!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I'm just messing with you bud, I wish I had read this earlier, I would have been there. Are your tournaments on Saturdays or Sundays?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Georgetown Tournament Schedule

I'm just messing with you bud, I wish I had read this earlier, I would have been there. Are your tournaments on Saturdays or Sundays?
Most are on Sundays except two day tournaments. Because most of us are working fishermen.
2016 Tournament Dates:

January 24th. Lake Fayette times 7AM to 3 PM weigh in at Park Prairie.
February 27th & 28th lake Falcon weigh in to be determined Head Quarters Osa Blanco Motel.
March 13th one day tournament. Lake to be determined
April 2nd and 3rd two day tournament Local lake within 100 miles. Lake to be determined
May 1st one day tournament. Lake to be determined
June 5th one day tournament. Lake to be determined.
July 17th one day tournament. Lake to be determined
August 21st one day tournament. Lake to be determined
September 25th one day tournament. Lake to be determined
October 22 & 23 two day tournament. Lake to be determined
November 13th one day tournament. Lake to be determined
December 4th one day tournament. Lake to be determined

1 - 6 of 6 Posts