Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a solid option for boats that don't have wakeboard towers installed, but still want to goof around on a wakeboard. The rope anchors to a stainless steel eyelet at 7' ... plenty of lift for a wakeboard.

No drilling. No bolts. No hassles.

Takes about 5 minutes to setup and is rock solid. Lifetime warranty through the factory. I used this maybe 3 times before I lost interest in burning all my gas towing friends behind the boat. It's practically brand new.

300 cash. (Retails in the $360 - $425 range) and these are very hard to find used (see followup post below).

not my boat (just showing what it looks like when setup).
url.jpg

disclaimer:
I'm not interested in a wakeboard vs fishing debate.
nor talking about lake austin boat traffic.
I am interested in getting this thing out of my garage.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First off... the local retailer that sells this product sucks, or maybe it's the company who makes the no drill wakeboard pylon. They probably suck too.

Every time i've posted this ad to craigslist, it gets flagged for removal within a day. It's happened 5 times.

But when I misspell the product name to "1nsanity", it never gets flagged for removal. So, it's fairly reasonable to assume that whoever is selling this wakeboard pylon at full retail price has an interest in keeping cheaper versions off of Craigslist. They flag anything with their product name for removal. And they can suck it. because this has been a hassle to try and sell.

Seriously, before i bought this Insanity wakeboard pylon, i searched for a used version for a while. It was impossible to find a no-drill wakeboard pylon for a used price. I ended up buying the Insanity Pylon at full-retail because i wasn't about to start drilling holes in my boat.

but now, you have the opportunity to become a wakeboard clown, and not mess up your nice boat with holes. Please buy this thing from me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts